In an effort to prevent ticket scalping and protect consumer interests, all
tickets will be sold on a “real-name registration basis” and retrieved
via “mail only”. Retrieval of tickets purchased after the said date
will be available “on site only”. To protect your rights, please
carefully read through the following terms and conditions before purchasing
- The official ticket seller for this event is GMusic Tickets.
- Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of four tickets per person. The
Lead Purchaser of each order must be present for attendees to be granted entry.
- Audience under 6 years of age are prohibited from attending the concert.
- Any tickets purchased from a third party website and/or unauthorized
platformsare in breach of respective ticket
purchasing terms and conditions and shall be
deemed invalid. Such tickets will not be allowed entry to the concert.
- Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal license to attend the Ed
Sheeran concert in Taoyuan. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to your
personal data collection and usage.
- Your ticket(s) are sold by the promoters directly to the consumer.
Any tickets purchased by businesses or traders are in breach of respective
ticket purchasing terms and conditions and may be deemed invalid.
- Tickets are not transferable and cannot be resold or offered for resale.
Failure to comply with such conditions may result in your ticket(s) being
cancelled without a refund.
- Tickets to this event shall be sold on a “real-name registration
basis”. The name of the Purchaser/Lead Purchaser shall be printed on
respective tickets. For a ticket to be valid, the Lead Purchaser must at any
point be able to provide the following - this includes on arrival at the show
to gain admission:
1. The ticket(s)
2. Booking confirmation
3. A valid photo ID or Passport matching the customer name on the
- You agree to accept and strictly abide by the purchasing terms and
conditions of this Event. Please click the agreement button below to enter the
event details page and proceed with the ticket purchasing process.